Oliver is a finance associate, specialising in leveraged finance transactions. He advises lenders, underwriters and sponsors on leveraged finance, direct lending and restructuring transactions across a broad range of asset classes.
Oliver previously developed his career in the leveraged finance team of a leading US law firm.
Leveraged Finance / Syndicated Lending / Unitranches / Asset Lending and Trade Finance / Mezzanine and PIK Financing / Real Estate Finance / Restructuring / Special Situations / Distressed Lending
- Advising Damovo in relation to its refinancing with Triton Partners and Kartesia on the basis of multi-level debts, structured returns and security and corporate restructuring arrangements.
- Advising Aventicum in respect of a capital call facility with Silicon Valley Bank.
- Advising Nash Business Capital as lender in relation to a loan note issuance by the Away Cheltenham Group.
- Advising UK Addiction Treatment Group on its refinancing and restructuring of its leveraged finance facilities.
- Advising BCI on the acquisition of an NPL portfolio and refinancing arrangements.
- Advising BCI in relation to its junior financing arrangements to the Prodigy Group.
- Advising BCI in relation to the funding of direct lending loans to corporates.
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- Nottingham Law School, 2009
- English / German