Sarah is an associate in the Corporate team. She advises on a broad range of M&A and corporate transactions, including private equity and venture capital transactions and joint ventures, as well as on general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Avonhurst, Sarah developed her career at a leading international law firm.
Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity / Joint Ventures / Corporate Real Estate / Corporate Reorganisations / Corporate Advisory
- Advising Phenna Group on various acquisitions of leading TICC business.
- Advising a diverse seller group on the sale of a sustainability consultancy service and technology company to a private equity house.
- Advising a financial investor on the sale of a SaaS company to a fintech company.
- Advising an institutional investor on its investment in a high growth UK technology company.
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- BPP London Law School, LPC, 2018
- University of Essex, Law and Politics, 2015