Emmanuel is a corporate partner who advises on a full range of transactions, including domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, private equity and venture capital transactions and joint ventures.
He has extensive experience working across the industrials, technology, healthcare and real estate sectors, advising private equity sponsors, portfolio companies, corporates and founders. Emmanuel also advises management teams on private equity buy outs and their equity plans.
Emmanuel developed his practice at Magic Circle and US law firms working in London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity / Emerging Companies and Venture Capital / Joint Ventures / Corporate Real Estate / Corporate Reorganisations / Restructuring / Corporate Advisory
- Advising Phenna Group on more than 20 acquisitions of leading TICC businesses in the UK and internationally in the last four years.
- Advising a private equity group on its acquisition of a UK and Irish environmental services testing and consulting business.
- Advising Talenthouse AG on its acquisition of Coolabi Group, a leading media group and rights owner specialising in the creation and brand management of children’s and family IP rights.
- Advising Normec Group on its acquisition of i2 Analytical, a leading European environmental testing company.
- Advising Phenna Group on the corporate aspects of its sale to Oakley Capital and management’s equity plans.
- Advising Limerston Capital on its acquisition of medical device testing businesses and the establishment of WMP Group.
- Advising Chiltern Capital on its separate acquisitions of a building supplies company and cable supply company and the establishment of AssemBuild Group.
- Advising Phenna Group’s shareholders on the sale of a minority interest to Inflexion and management on their equity plans.
- Advising Damovo in relation to its refinancing with Triton Partners and Kartesia comprising multi-level debts, structured returns and security and corporate restructuring arrangements.
- Advising Phenna Group’s management on a management buyout, including a US based testing business and a UK professional search business, and management’s equity plans.
- Advising a private equity sponsor as part of a consortium on its acquisition of a Swedish pension fund.
- Advising a private equity sponsor as part of a consortium on its acquisition of a UK go karting business from another private equity fund.
- Advising a US private equity group on its acquisition of a leading UK group of addiction and rehabilitation treatment clinics.
- Advising a US private equity group on its acquisition of a UK car fleet leasing and servicing business.
- Advising a private equity sponsor on its acquisition of virtual reality software and solutions provider.
- Advising a European private equity group on its acquisition of a leading UK medical devices and manufacturing business and its subsequent sale to a US corporate.
- Advising a real estate fund on its investment in various Australian commercial property funds.
- Advising a global publisher on its acquisition of a global publisher of private company information from a private equity fund.
- Advising a global healthcare research and services company on its acquisition of a Nordic marketing research company.
- Advising a global private equity sponsor on its acquisition of a UK supported living and residential care service provider from a private equity fund.
- Advising a real estate fund on the sale of its asset manager and investment adviser operations and other interests in a Polish real estate fund to a private equity fund.
- Advising a global defence group on the reorganisation of its interests in industrial companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the entry into a related joint venture.
- Advising a listed company on the sale of its European office products wholesale business.
*Some of the matters above were handled by Emmanuel prior to joining Avonhurst.
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- New Zealand
- University of Auckland, LL.B., 2004
- University of Auckland, Bachelor of Commerce, 2004