Joshua is a corporate partner who advises on a broad range of M&A and corporate transactions, with a focus advising private equity sponsors, venture capital funds, large corporates and family offices.
His recent experience includes advising on transactions in the industrials, life sciences, media, energy, real estate and healthcare sectors.
Joshua developed his practice at Magic Circle and leading UK law firms working in London and Moscow.
Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity / Emerging Companies and Venture Capital / Joint Ventures / Corporate Real Estate / Corporate Reorganisations / Restructuring / Corporate Advisory
- Advising Phenna Group on more than 20 acquisitions of leading TICC businesses in the UK and internationally in the last four years.
- Advising a private equity group on its acquisition of a UK and Irish environmental services testing and consulting business.
- Advising Innova Medical Group on its majority investment in a UK biotechnology group.
- Advising Talenthouse AG on its acquisition of Coolabi Group, a leading media group and rights owner specialising in the creation and brand management of children’s and family IP rights.
- Advising Normec Group on its acquisition of i2 Analytical, a leading European environmental testing company.
- Advising Limerston Capital on its acquisition of medical device testing businesses and the establishment of its Cormica platform.
- Advising Phenna Group on the corporate aspects of its sale to Oakley Capital and management’s equity plans.
- Advising Phenna Group’s shareholders on the sale of a minority interest to Inflexion and management on their equity plans.
- Advising a Spanish bank on its acquisition of a majority stake in a UK fintech.
- Advising a German asset manager on its disposal of a Swedish wind farm portfolio.
- Advising a European bank on its Brexit strategy and related corporate restructuring.
- Advising US banks on their role as joint global coordinators on a UK Premium Listing IPO.
- Advising a Japanese group on their acquisition of a minority stake in an Irish aircraft leasing group.
- Advising the buyer of a UK department stores group.
- Advising the sellers on the sale of a UK biopharma company to a US group.
- Advising a UK real estate group on numerous joint ventures.
- Advising a UK private equity group on their series D2 investment in a UK tech company.
- Advising an Australian infrastructure fund on their joint venture for a European port asset.
- Advising an Austrian group on their disposal of a Russian real estate portfolio.
*Some of the matters above were handled by Joshua prior to joining Avonhurst
- England and Wales (Solicitor)
- BPP London Law School, GDL and LPC, 2010
- Warwick University, Ancient History and Classical Archaeology, 2008